Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Still With the family at... ( Katie's Cafe )

Having a bit of a juice & vegetable De-tox while staying at my daughter's place. WOW....headaches...backaches...body aches galore...we thought we were dying at one stage while all the toxins were being expelled from our bodies..( was this really supposed to be good for you) ....but after a week the pain started subsiding...until it disappeared altogether.....and we noticed our skin getting firmer and clearer...some weight was coming off...and the recipes were absolutely fantastic.....(highly recommend the Womens Weekly Detox mag) we've decided to stick to VEGO food for now as it all tastes "sensational" and so many recipes out there its unbelievable and so good for you.....( best part is how nice the kitchen smells after cooking and preparing without meat ) dont even want to eat meat anymore.
The vego food is so photogenic...I will load some onto my blogg as soon as I find out how to work my new I-phone and work out how to get the pictures onto my computer......
Havent had a game of golf yet.....cant wait......need some exercise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment