Thursday, May 6, 2010

Look at Old Betsy Bedford now!!

Now I feel we're finally getting somewhere....she's a looking swell now. (the old Betsy Bedford) Starting to shed the "messy" and looking kinda "sassy."  Now all we have to do is give the old sheila a bit of a facelift on the outside and she'll look as good as new. (the boys are supposed to be starting to prepare her for her paint job this week) meanwhile Katie's cafe has turned into Helena's cafe as I do the cooking and cleaning for the hard workers in the household.
Love the vegetarian food we have stuck to eating....havent had caffeine for a month...but I think I will this morning (run out of herbals) oh well hello Earl Grey ....nice to taste you again.
Made the best pumpin and goats cheese and caramelised onion pie (yum)........(stay tuned for the recipe)...  (TO DIE FOR).   Katie made some great eggplant antipasto and gorgeous salad. (good enough to serve in a Cafe)

Better get back to work.....come to think of it the "oldboy" could do with a bit of a face lift too......well......so could I......I guess.....travel or facelift.....tavel is more FUN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment